You will serve as a TECHNICIAN in the CYBERSECURITY, TEST & EVAL 59000Learn more about this agency
of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.
- You will be responsible for conducting test and evaluation, verification and validation, and quality assurance of electronic equipment, electronic systems, non-propulsion electronic systems, and related weapon systems.
- You will work closely with engineers and technicians to conduct static and dynamic testing of electronics systems.
- You will evaluate and review the test basis to determine testability of requirements; evaluate and validate test data, test results and test procedures to determine pass/fail criteria.
- You will communicate test results, document issues and report problems.
- You will assist with the development of the overall test strategy, test approach, and test documentation deliverables.
- You will work independently and with stakeholders to include program managers, sponsors, technical government and contractor personnel.
- You will work in a dynamic industrial environment, occasionally in confined spaces, utilizing Personal Protective Equipment and climb ladders.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599422800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.