You will serve as a Program Support Specialist in the Department of Surgery of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will establish records, enter data into automated systems, retrieve data, compile reports, obtain and provide information to faculty members and students, and track the progress of students.
- You will provide guidance and support to appropriate Deans, administrators, management officials, faculty, staff, and students on educational and/or administrative operations, programs, and activities of the department.
- You will resolve complex problems that may impact the operation of programs.
- You will review and analyze various information, educational documentation, reports, and statistical information.
- You will inform students on educational program requirements which represents a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program activities and academic specialties.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599386900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.