You will serve as a HEALTH PHYSICIST in the Directorate for Clinical Support Services, Radiology Department, Radiation Health and SafetyLearn more about this agency
of NMRTC CAMP LEJEUNE NC.
- You will serve as Associate Radiation Safety Officer for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Radioactive Materials Authorization.
- You will provide guidance in health physics and ionizing radiation producing devises or materials.
- You will prepare accurate and complete reports for investigation of overexposure and lost dosimetry.
- You will maintain personnel and environmental exposure records and generates required situation/annual reports in accordance with governing instructions.
- You will ensure proficiency of workers to ensure personnel are aware of operational requirements and the hazard and safety precautions to work with controlled radioactive materials.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599374300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.