This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA OC/Cyber Operations Directorate (CE555).
- Identifies trends and problems areas and recommends procedural or programmatic corrections to improve the operational effectiveness of the system.
- Supports continual process improvement in the organization.
- Develops, recommends, and reviews new and improved business, management, and operational practices and maintains records and metric data on the effectiveness of the organization?s operations.
- Provides expert technical guidance, interpretation, and implementation oversight of information security policies, processes, and practices to ensure continued operational availability of enterprise applications, systems, networks, and data.
- Prepares and presents cogent and cohesive analyses and briefings advising DoD and DISA management leadership on new technological developments, techniques, and enhancements that result in increased time and cost efficiencies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599372600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.