See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- Lead a group of Information Technology (IT) specialists and contractors engaged in providing the planning, development, implementation, execution, and management of enterprise access control activities to support the DLA audit mission.
- Ensure DLA's Access Controls are in accordance with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-123(OMB A123), Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM), ...
- ... Complementary User Entity Controls (CUECs), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and Headquarters DLA guidance.
- Interpret and analyze Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) Methodology, OMB A123, FISCAM, and Government Accountability Office (GAO) Greenbook (Standards for Internal Controls within the Federal Government), ...
- ... and audit reports to determine the appropriate DLA Access Control enterprise Office of Primary Responsibility (eOPR) actions.
- Research and recommend necessary revisions and modifications to the DLA Enterprise Access Control business processes, and policy changes.
- Report on management assertions, internal control designation, identified material weaknesses, reviews, rebuts, or accept draft audit findings, recommendations, and observations, with regard to OMB A-23, ...
- ... DLA Headquarters and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) guidance for audit readiness.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599329700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.