Who May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Management and Program Analyst in the Data, Analytics and Information Systems (DAIS) Division. Typical work assignments include:
- Conducting studies encompassing the analysis and evaluation of potential benefits/uses of automation to improve the efficiency of administrative and program operations
- Utilizes visualization tools such as High Charts, Am Charts, Tableau, to capture program requirements, database designs and other system specifications.
- Utilizes reporting tools SharePoint/Azure Apps, Visual Studio, MS Access, and Excel to extract information, identify trends, and produce complex reports that quantify the scope of the problem.
- Working with teams to create data products for a wide-range of stakeholders.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599328600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.