About the Position: Serves as Section Chief of the Branch Manager for Programs and Project Management Division (PPMD). Is responsible to plan and execute design, constructions, environmental studies and investigations by contract or in-house efforts for DoD service components on Honshu and/or Okinawa.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Section Chief, of project managers, for Programs and Project Management Division (PPMD).
- Plans and executes military design and construction projects, including host nation projects, studies and investigations by contract or in-house efforts for DoD Service Components.
- Serves as the Program Manager, within the District, for the section's work execution and future program growth.
- Provides project management training to subordinate staff and ensures quality control of all internal and external project management deliverables.
- Supervises a staff of engineers, scientists, and a technicians.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 15% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599322600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.