About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
This is a developmental position with a target, full-performance level of GS-12. If selected at the GS-11, non-competitive promotion potential to the next grade will be based on the time-in-grade requirement of 52 weeks, and demonstrated ability to perform the higher graded duties.
- Review plans and specifications to identify conflicts.
- Evaluate contractor change requests and negotiate contract modifications
- Exercise judgement in decisions that ofter require considerable amounts of interpretation in regards to regulations.
- Act as primary staff advisor to the Project Architect/Engineer on assigned projects.
- Perform and direct inspections of construction operations.
- Recommend work assignments for USACE quality assurance personnel.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599287100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.