The Research Associate provides research and evaluation services across a wide range of content areas for the D.C. Courts. The purpose of the position is to enable the D.C. Courts to use data, evaluation results, and research findings to inform decision-making, ensure high-quality processes and services for the public, and enhance public trust and confidence in the Courts.Learn more about this agency
Brief Description of Duties:
- Designs and implements research projects, program evaluations, and administrative studies; presents findings to stakeholders.
- Conducts or coordinates data collection and analysis for research projects, using appropriate research methodology and analytical techniques.
- Develops performance measures and designs data collection and monitoring systems.
- Develops reports, analyses, and dashboards using business intelligence systems and tools.
- Coordinates the reporting of court caseload and statistical information.
- Designs, executes and analyzes surveys; presents findings to targeted audiences.
- Develops statements of work, serves on contractor selection panels, and coordinates and monitors the evaluation activities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599286300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.