Incumbent serves as an Information Technology (IT) Cybersecurity Specialist resolving highly complex and controversial IT application issues, supporting network and systems security functions, defining objectives, and interpreting policies that systems rely on to meet their mission requirements. Performs assigned functions in the following Policy Audit and Administration Section: Policy, Audit and Compliance (PAC) and Cybersecurity Shared Services Program (CSSP).Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for enforcing, monitoring, and assessing the effectiveness of the Assessment and Authorization, Information System Continuous Monitory (ISCM) and Authorization to Operate programs.
- Responsible for managing the Cybersecurity Shared Services Program (CSSP) by standardizing and formalizing processes, cost model, and marketing materials.
- Support acquiring and onboarding new customers, ensuring requirements and SLAs are met and providing excellent customer service.
- Manage work involved in the end-to-end development of new network operation with complex designs.
- Resolve network/application/information security interface and interoperability problems.
- Assists in reviewing final network installation and system plans for additional security risks not identified during proposal stages.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599273900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.