Learn more about this agency
**This announcement uses the Bachelors Degree at STRL direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.**
This announcement is being amended to extend the closing date to 14 May 2021.
- You will be part of engineering teams that design and integrate specialized systems and sensors that assemble, store, synergize, and build understanding of information and intelligence.
- You will architect, design, build, and deploy sensor/data-focused platforms, performing trade off analysis and considering operational/system requirements and impacts.
- You will Assist with the development and/or acquisition of data-related technologies and systems that comply with architectures, interface standards, measures of performance, suitability, and operational requirements
- You will Design architectures and data environments for integrated sensor capabilities
- You will guide the innovation, integration, engineering, and delivery of sensor/data-focused systems
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599269600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.