The incumbent of this position is a IT Specialist (ENTARCH) located in Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)/Enterprise Project Management Division (EPMD) within the DAS DevOPS for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This position is responsible for supporting architecture design and providing advice and assistance to customers.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles.
OPM Cyber Code 651 - Enterprise Architect - Systems Architecture #1
For more information about these work roles, where they fit within the larger Cyber Workforce, and how they can support your unique career journey, please visit the Cyber Career Pathways tool on the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Careers and Studies website: https://niccs.us-cert.gov/workforce-development/cyber-career-pathways
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Available
Telework: May be available upon supervisory approval
Virtual: This is not a virtual position
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Specialist (Entarch)/PD18236A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work is sedentary, but may involve periods of walking, bending, stooping, lifting, carrying, moving (up to 50 pounds) components and supplies, reaching, pulling, and working at a keyboard and monitor. Subject to call back outside tour of duty.
- Writes detailed functional specifications that document the architecture development process.
- Provides enterprise architecture guidance, support, and coordination to customers, supported regional partners, and project teams.
- Optimizes and integrates new and/or reusable systems components using current software design principles, methods and approaches to meet technical and functions requirements of a regional or agency wide integrated information system.
- Works with senior enterprise architecture to assure their input to audit and compliance related reports and serve as a consultant to senior enterprise architecture on specific compliance improvement projects in information technology security.
- Supports architecture design and providing advice and assistance to customers.
25% or less - Travel required up to 20% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599255000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.