This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply knowledge of chemical principles, theories, current technical practices, and methodologies used in the analytical laboratory.
- You will determine appropriate established procedure to use for routine sample analysis by reviewing customer contracts, process instructions, and higher authority specifications and regulations.
- You will recommend improved techniques and methods for sample preparation and analysis.
- You will use traditional gravimetric, colorimetric, and other wet laboratory techniques and a variety of laboratory instruments to measure and analyze materials.
- Identify trends in data and take appropriate preventive actions to reduce the risk of out-of-control testing conditions.
- You will identify non-conformities and take appropriate corrections to reestablish controlled conditions and take corrective action to reduce the risk of recurrence.
- You will strictly follow applicable instructions referring to supervisor or senior chemist for any matter not covered in the laboratory procedure.
- You will document experimental parameters to ensure historical reconstruction of testing conditions and results.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599241200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.