About the Position: This position is located with the U.S. Army Research and Development Center (ERDC), Information Technology Laboratory, Software Engineering & Informatics Division (SEID).Learn more about this agency
Serve as the Senior Cybersecurity Program Manager in the SEID of the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL).
- As a subject-matter expert and management consultant , the incumbent will serve as the Cybersecurity lead for the Information Technology Laboratory (ITL).
- Responsible for identifying, developing and executing large multi-discipline cybersecurity programs.
- Maintain knowledge of business context, cybersecurity technology, and use this knowledge to establish new business opportunities for the ITL.
- Manage the cybersecurity information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) information management program providing design, planning, implementation, and support for information architecture, governance, portfolio management, and strategy.
- Will have the authority and responsibility for developing and managing a coordinated security assessment process for information technologies governed by the research and development programs within the ITL.
- Responsible for senior- level coordination with other Army and DoD Departmental information security programs and cyber organizations within other Government agencies for all cybersecurity-related mission areas.
- Review and interpret higher level policies and regulations and determining organizational strategy, policy, mission, and operational requirements.
- Work both independently and as technical lead of integrated research teams to plan and integrate new processes, techniques, and procedures to solve problems and address cybersecurity requirements at the program and organizational level.
- Make periodic staff visits to stakeholders and customer organizations to assess the effectiveness of the cybersecurity programs and determine the need for new policies and/or technologies.
- Represents the ITL on panels and working groups, technical boards, committees and serves as the Cybersecurity focal point.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification is required at entry.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599208200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.