See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Positions will be filled at any of the locations listed below.
Carson, CA: $105,224 - $136,791
Fort Lee, VA: $95,322 - $123,919
Columbus, OH: $95,377 - $123,991
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement.
- Oversees network and desktop system performance and conformity with configuration standards throughout the agency.
- Conducts Directorate implementation planning, coordination, and installation of network and desktop performance projects.
- Direct technical support on network performance tracking, assessing, troubleshooting, as well as defining baselines for agency information systems.
- Installs, configures, and maintains the operating systems or segments of a system environment including system servers and operating systems software on which applications programs run.
- Provides technical, analytical and advisory functions pertinent to network systems performance services that support business requirements.
- Plans, designs, develop and integrate network monitoring of systems and applications consistent with existing or planned network infrastructures to ensure optimal performance.
- Serves as project manager/project team member on projects requiring world-wide, District-wide, and/or local application.
- Receives and analyzes new technology support requirements, develops information system techniques, establishes criteria, and makes recommendations when procedures/guidelines do not exist for telecommunication and automation resources/ requirements.
- Recommends methods of enhancing efficiency of information systems through modification and application of evolving technology.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599173000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.