This position is located within Office of Information and Technology, Account Management Office. The incumbent service as a Program Analyst for the OIT Account Management Office (AM) and provides business focused management analysis support by ensuring information technology (IT) infrastructure services are well defined within approved Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) systems engineering framework in support of IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) concepts and sustainment approach.Learn more about this agency
This announcement is non-bargaining and may close early once an adequate pool of 50 eligible applicants is reached.
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00 am to 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Available
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description Title/PD#: Program Analyst/ PD03675A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Physical Requirements: The work may require some physical effort, such as standing, walking , bending, or sitting. The work requires almost constant use of video display terminal.
- Participates in the OIT Strategy process as the business operationally focused lead interface with responsibility to identify and mange risks related to IT budgeting and investments critical for the support and development of customer business needs.
- Provides liaison, analytical and consultative support regarding external inquires.
- Conducts special studies, undertaking enterprise-level analysis and reporting assignments of a unique or critical nature.
- Creates, negotiates, and publishes the annual Joint Business Plans (JBP) with assigned business partners, to align IT resources to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Participate in IT Strategy forms to assess the OIT organization current functions activities and services offered and determine the internal and external factors that the basis of a strategic assessment.
- Apply formal program management, ITIL and BRM methodology in support of customer business requirements by performing reviews , documenting and reporting.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10 % of the time
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599172800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.