Position is located in Yosemite National Park, in the Strategic Planning and Project Management (SPPM) Division.Learn more about this agency
Open to the first 50 applicants or until 05/10/2021 whichever comes first. All applications submitted by 11:59 (EST) on the closing day will receive consideration.
- Provides cradle-to-grave project management services (planning, pre-design, design, and construction).
- Responsible for the determination of project objectives, goals, timetables, appropriate schedules, milestones, cost estimates, deliverables, staffing needs (in house and contracted), budget requirements and financing procedures, task directives, work options and alternatives, reporting requirements, and standards for project quality.
- Serves as the Contracting Officer's Representative to develop Scopes of Work and Requests for Proposals to award Task Orders and Construction Contracts.
- Manages a small to medium multi-disciplinary team that performs the planning, design, and construction supervision work; negotiates for staff as needed to accomplish time phased work.
- Develops estimates, reviews deliverables, and processes pay invoices.
- Works with other project managers and technical specialists to adhere to National Park Service (NPS) priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Ensures projects stays on course, remain within budget, and within quality standards by obtaining the resources necessary for successful accomplishment.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599170800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.