This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA OC/4ENO Directorate (FE-323).
- Serving as principal technical authority and lead specialist ensuring effective, economical, and advanced technical management of customer computing requirements for assigned systems and applications.
- Developing, interpreting, and applying policy, process, procedure, and strategy in the delivery of multi-discipline IT services required to achieve data and system integration/interoperability.
- Coordinating, executing, implementing, and maintaining the installation and operation of customer application systems.
- Serving on application implementation teams to ensure customer service requirements are addressed.
- Conducting trend analyses to identify areas where additional customer training and assistance is needed; providing group and individual training to other customer support specialists.
- Developing, updating, and maintaining a comprehensive database of technical and corresponding resolutions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599169700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.