This position is located in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), United States Coast Guard (USCG), Deputy Commandant for Mission Support, Assistant Commandant for Command, Control, Communication, Computers & Information Technology (CG-6), Enterprise Product Line Division, Alexandria, VA.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a System Configuration Control Manager (SCCM) IT Specialist within the C5I Infrastructure Services Division.
Being a CG civilian makes you a valuable member of the CG team. Typical work assignments include:
- Provide development and administrative subject matter expertise in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM), also known as SCCM.
- Implement Systems Engineering Life Cycle Framework practices, which include Solution Engineering, Planning, Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Integration and Test, Implementation, Operations and Maintenance, and Disposition.
- Utilize expertise with Microsoft Cloud management gateway and Azure Endpoint Manager services.
- Implement patch, software application, and operating system releases to maintain operational status of systems and continuously improve Cyber posture.
- Utilize expertise with Windows as a Service, servicing plans, and deployment rings.
- Utilize expertise with SCCM SQL database maintenance, deployment packages, builds, and scheduled advertisements.
- Conduct SCCM custom queries and reporting.
- Develop and conduct security tests to meet IAVM, DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF), and NIST Special Publication requirements.
- Utilize experience with DOD Security Technical Implementation Guide requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and/or validate architecture design documentation, including Assessment and Authorization activities to meet DOD Authority to Operate requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
13 - Position may be filled at the GS-11, GS-12 or GS-13 level. Promotion potential to the GS-13 level.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599168000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.