You will serve as a PROGRAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT (OA) in the F. EDWARD HEBERT SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, DEPARTMENT OF PREVENTIVE MEDICINE & BIOMETRICS of the UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will review the division's academic schedule, proposed room schedule and make reservations for classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture rooms and the auditoriums.
- You will prepare and assemble teaching materials including extensive lecture notes for students, course descriptions, course schedules, examinations, and related materials.
- You will maintain educational files, including past examinations student performance records, grades, and correspondence.
- You will implement administrative procedures of the department's Continuing Medical Education conferences.
- You will type and prepare a variety of documents to include lengthy transcripts, articles, and letters using a word processor.
- You will serve as point of contact and coordinator for budget, procurement, data system and other administrative matters.
- You will prepare financial reports, for personnel costs, travel, service, procurement requirements and funds.
- You will review all outgoing correspondence for appropriate format.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599158100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.