Who may apply: Current Permanent DFAS Agency Employees; PPP DoD Military Spouse Preference Eligibles Position is located in: Information and Technology Directorate, Accounting Services This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate To view pay rates in a specific location visit the Office of Personnel Management pay tables at https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/
- Oversees the security certification and accreditation of the IT Accounting Services applications and other classified IT Accounting Services applications networks.
- Oversees the Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation for these systems. Develops local risk assessment policies.
- Serves as the IA point of contact for internal and external audit organizations and provides audit assistance, support, and coordination, as necessary, relating to security standards and requirements.
- Acts as the central point of contact for information security incidents and violations. Reports security incident reports through appropriate channels.
- Oversees and manages the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) system authorization documentation for organization-wide systems and maintains a repository for all organizational and systems-level cyber security-related documentation.
- Develops and performs independent and objective assessments, audits, reviews and evaluations of enterprise information systems and FISCAM information systems internal controls.
- Develops consolidated enterprise annual audit and review plans. Formulates and maintains sustainment plans for recurring and ongoing agency information systems FISCAM controls.
- Manages the vulnerability and incident reporting process and is the central point of contact for all IT Accounting Services applications and supporting reporting systems security incidents and violations for DFAS.
- Advises managers and supervisors on information security issues and policy. Develops mid and long range strategic information security plans and ensures information security plans are prepared for all sensitive and classified systems.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599032700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.