You are encouraged to read the entire announcement before you submit your application package. Your application may not receive full consideration if you do not follow the instructions as outlined.Learn more about this agency
This position is in the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC, in the Office of Human Capital and Talent Management, Staff Care Center (HCTM/SCC), at the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
As a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst, your duties will include the following:
- Serving as the subject matter expert (SME) on human behavior and behavioral health (including drug/alcohol issues), work-life balance challenges, organizational health and productivity, and workforce readiness and resilience for a diverse and global workforce;
- Acting as a thought partner to USAID leadership in the development and prioritization of short- and long-term strategies to achieve successful employee health and well-being outcomes in the furtherance of USAID’s global mission;
- Developing, implementing, monitoring, and promoting initiatives to improve employee and organizational health and well-being, increase engagement and participation, and reduce health risks;
- Developing goals and objectives for the SCC program; advising leadership on resource needs and overseeing the operating budget for the procurement and delivery of mandated and authorized work-life programs for the global USAID workforce;
- Hiring, contracting, and supervising a team of professional staff dedicated to the implementation of all SCC programs; and
- Representing USAID in interagency fora on employee wellness and wellbeing, including meetings hosted by the Office of Personnel Management or other federal agencies on work-life and wellness in the federal workspace.
Occasional travel - Travel may vary depending on the needs of each individual bureau or office, but will not exceed 25% of the incumbent's time.
15 - This position has reached its full performance level.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/599023800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.