Reclamation is seeking a career professional looking for an opportunity to capitalize on his or her expertise as a IT Cybersecurity Specialist, GS-2210-14 (MPP). Make a difference in the West by assisting in meeting increasing water demands while protecting the environment.Learn more about this agency
Location - Lakewood, Colorado
- Develop solutions to solve complex cybersecurity problems for Information Technology (IT) components in Industrial Control System (ICS).
- Analyze and interpret National Institutes of Science and Technology (NIST) security controls, develop technical implementation guidance, and provide training and assistance to ICS system and security personnel.
- Provide leadership, technical expertise, coaching, guidance, facilitation, and project management assistance to ICS personnel responsible for the documentation and implementation of security controls to meet federal cybersecurity requirements.
- Support ICS RMF activities and monitor Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliance status to provide timely detection and remediation of non-compliance issues.
- Lead Security Control Assessments on ICS in accordance with NIST requirements to validate compliance with cybersecurity control requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598995600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.