About the Position: As an Equal Employment Opportunity Specialist at the GS-260-7, you will be part of the Mobile District, Equal Employment Opportunity Division. This is a developmental position. If selected, you will be responsible for investigating simple cases and will be assigned more complex cases, involving employment discrimination as you develop to the next grade levels.Learn more about this agency
- Assists in the direction/management of one or more special programs within the EEO office.
- Assists in the Provides guidance to complainants and Primary Agency Witnesses ( PAWs), assisting in developing resolutions to complex problems research and analysis of discrimination complaints.
- Represents the EEO Office on various committees throughout the district.
- Develops and maintains EEO related databases and reports.
- Assembles documents in draft or in final form for the EEO office.
- Assisting in developing resolutions to complex problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598987300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.