Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to support Department of Defense and Air Force-wide Human Resource (HR) information technology (IT) and cyberspace initiatives for the Air Force Personnel Center and Directorate for Technology and Information (AFPC/DP0).
- Plans, organizes, and oversees the activities of the Web services Division and IT Business Services Division for the Directorate of Technology and Information.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Directs, coordinates, and oversees work through subordinate supervisors.
- Serves as a technical authority and senior human resources information technology and cyberspace communications-computer systems technical advisor and consultant.
- Represents Directorate for Technology and Information and AFPC with a variety of functional area organizations.
- Serves as the Information Technology program manager for human resources IT portfolio capability delivery and management.
- Manages directorate resources, including annual budgets, equipment, and personnel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598925300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.