Provide direction and oversight to the Policy, Audit and Compliance Program (PAC) that implements and enforces the Department's Cyber Security Assessment and Management (CSAM) and Security Posture Dashboard Report (SPDR) applications as part of the enterprise-wide continuous monitoring program, policies, procedures, standard operating procedures and guidance.Learn more about this agency
- Oversee the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Compliance, and audits.
- Prepare and submit annual FISMA report to external organizations.
- Oversee the planning, designing, developing, and implementing of he maintenance strategic plans.
- Assess policy needs and develop policies to govern IT cybersecurity actions.
- Perform the administrative and human resource management functions relative to the staff supervised.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598909100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.