* This announcement is open continuous. Applications will be accepted through 21 Oct 2021. Announcement MAY CLOSE EARLIER if all available vacancies have been filled prior 21 Oct 2021.*Learn more about this agency
*The 1st Cut-Off date for receipt and referral of applicants to be considered for available vacant positions will be 12 May 2021. Afterward, referrals will be pulled as vacancies occur.
- In this position, the incumbent supervises, controls, and is responsible for accomplishment of all the district's architectural, mechanical, and electrical engineering work.
- This includes preparation of specifications performed in conjunction with the civil works, military construction, and IIS programs.
- Serve as principal specialist on engineering and architectural problems for the disciplines cited.
- The incumbent is the district?s primary technical resource for building design and sustainability, acting as consultant to supervisor, and as requested, to all other district elements.
- Provide administrative supervision to engineers, architects, and technicians assigned to the section.
- Responsible for the electrical, mechanical, and architectural, designs, studies, and investigations prepared by the branch.
- Establish overall design outlines for projects including modifications and maintenance of existing projects.
Occasional travel - Overnight business travel required at least 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598862700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.