Three (3) positions may be filled through this announcement with duty locations in Cody or Dubois, Wyoming and Canon City, Colorado.Learn more about this agency
Position is responsible for planning, programming, and executing work plans and projects for wilderness, recreation, trails, special uses, and other related programs.
For more information about these positions and contacts, see the "Additional Information" section.
- Oversees the wilderness, recreation, trails, special uses, and other related programs and coordinates with other staff groups.
- Collects data, analyzes program needs, and recommends action to maintain a balanced budget.
- Strategizes, develops, and reviews proposals for new projects, or proposed revisions of existing plans and activities.
- Provides expertise and advice in assessing current recreation use, type, and standards, and in long-range planning, maintenance, and operation of recreation facilities and trails.
- Analyzes and interprets data to formulate recommendations that achieve management objectives and policies.
- Communicates program information to the public regarding agency management practices, rules, and regulations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for field work, site visits, meetings or training.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598778300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.