The selectee for this position will serve as a SUPERVISORY SYSTEM ACCOUNTANT in the Comptroller Department (N8), Business Management Division (N83), Financial Management Systems Branch (N833) of MILITARY SEALIFT COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will oversee the maintenance and development of the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP) and oversee the implementation of accounting systems upgrades and enhancements in coordination with the NERP migration and sustainment team.
- You will plan, design and implement accounting and systems policies, organization goals and procedures regarding accounting systems operations.
- You will identify and resolve major financial management systems issues involving MSC operations and programs.
- You will direct the work of staff providing professional accounting systems services for MSC worldwide.
- You will plan work to be accomplished, set and adjust short-term priorities, and prepare work completion schedules.
- You will work in coordination with the NERP migration and sustainment team to integrate future interfaces to NERP, as needed.
- You will direct, in coordination with the MSC Accounting Department , period-end close and year-end close activities in NERP.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598771700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.