You will serve as a SCIENTIST in the CYBERSECURITY, TEST & EVAL 59000Learn more about this agency
of NAVWARSYSCEN ATLANTIC CHARLESTON SC.
- You will provide Secure Software Development and Test support for projects utilizing DevSecOps practices, tools, and methodologies.
- You will perform full cycle software development using modern programming languages and secure coding techniques that will be deployed on Linux servers, embedded systems and appliances.
- You will apply analytical and evaluative techniques to identify, investigate, resolve complex issues or problems, and modify standard practices and techniques to solve complex interrelated problems.
- You will assess security of systems using STIGs, SCAP and ACAS.
- You will configure and work with virtualization technologies (e.g. hypervisors, separation kernels, virtual machines).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598743100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.