This position is located in the Natural Resources Conservation Service Soil Science & Resource Assessment Deputy Chief Office.Learn more about this agency
- Administers natural resources management/conservation programs and policy nation-wide.
- Provides direction for a wide range of complex natural resources management programs and initiatives.
- Ensures the mission of Agency pursuant to the conservation of natural resources management and all associated natural resource conservation programs and activities are accomplished.
- Develops, proposes, and recommends significant natural resources and conservation management program innovations.
- Provides expert technical guidance and direction for assigned natural resources management programmatic segments.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasionally for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598717300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.