You will serve as a Senior Project Manager and technical advisor for all aspects of Capital Improvements Business Line (CIBL).
This interdisciplinary position will be filled as a Fire Protection Engineer (0804), Architect (0808), Civil Engineer (0810), Mechanical Engineer (0830), or Electrical Engineer (0850).
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 10.28% will be added to the stated salary.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for the eProjects record(s) for each project, loading initial project information, project status, notes under the Notes tab, schedule (Milestone or MS Project), and Construction Working Estimate (CWE) calculator.
- You will coordinate construction of projects to assist with design engineering.
- You will perform quality assurance of contract work to verify compliance with contract requirements for design and construction.
- You will advise staff on correct implementation of facilities project management processes to achieve optimal results.
- You will develop written reports documenting project status, upgrades, or technical reviews for presentation to management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598680800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.