Do you have experience leading configuration management and software development programs and activities and their associated cybersecurity functions? If so, consider joining the NCI as a Computer Scientist (CYBER)! The incumbent to this position will serve as a Configuration Manager in the Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology (CBIIT) at the National Cancer Institute (NCI). For more information on CBIIT, click here.Learn more about this agency
- Providing leadership for various cybersecurity functions related to configuration management.
- Advising CBIIT staff, as well as external developers, on the appropriate integration of cybersecurity and configuration management across the Institute.
- Developing and recommending new short and long-range configuration management strategic plans and objectives.
- Serving as the Configuration Management Process Owner for the Institute.
- Developing policies to support cross-domain (e.g., networking, applications, operating system [OS] platforms) consistency for Configuration Management Database (CMDB) use.
- Supervising the subordinate staff within the CBIIT responsible for configuration management and software development functions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598679600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.