This position is located in the Enforcement Division, Office of General Counsel (OGC) at the Federal Election Commission (FEC). The Enforcement Division is responsible for overall enforcement of the FECA, with the exception of administrative fines, disclosure reports that are filed late or not at all and matters that are handled within the Alternative Dispute Resolution Office.Learn more about this agency
This is a Non-Bargaining Unit position.
As the Associate General Counsel for Enforcement in this position, you will:
- Oversee the work of several enforcement teams, each headed by an Assistant General Counsel as well as the Deputy Associates and Special Counsel.
- Accountable for monitoring and evaluating the progress of the division toward meeting goals, and for making adjustments in program operations to ensure effective coordination, legal analysis, decision-making, and office administration.
- Oversee the development of enforcement policies and procedures, as well as evaluating the impact of these policies and procedures on improving operations.
- Provide technical and managerial leadership to teams headed by Assistant General Counsels responsible for compliance and investigative activities involving civil enforcement.
- Analyze complex legal issues having to do with federal campaign finance law, including regulatory and constitutional issues.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598647300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.