This position is located in the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation(CMMI), Prevention and Population Health Group (PPHG).Learn more about this agency
As a Health Insurance Specialist, GS-0107-12, you will develop, evaluate, and implement compliance, audit and oversight requirements, policies, operating procedures related activities and processes.
- Interprets established polices and provides technical assistance regarding Agency programs to internal and external stakeholders including responding to inquiries from Congress, oversight entities and the public.
- Initiates proposals/recommendations in response to identified or emerging program vulnerabilities.
- Gathers and analyzes information, conduct various reviews and studies to assess ongoing operations, program vulnerabilities, and initiate/recommend improvements or appropriate action.
- Responds to inquiries regarding program oversight activities to a variety of internal and external stakeholders (e.g., beneficiaries, providers, congressional staff, and other government organizations).
- Develops, evaluates, and refines regulations, manuals, program guidelines, program memoranda, policy letters and instructions to disseminate and effectively communicate policy to Agency internal and external stakeholders.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598585000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.