The selectee for this position will serve as a Machinist Leader in Shops 31A, 31D, 31F and 31T of the Mechanical Division (TRF-20), Repair Department (TRF-300) of TRIREFFAC KINGS BAY.Learn more about this agency
- You will Plan and lay out work orders associated with the overhaul repair, and maintenance of submarine machinery and equipment.
- You will analyze engineering drawings specifications, blueprints, and other technical repair standards to address needed repairs.
- You will determines the nature and extent of repairs needed, such as rebuilding, refinishing or replacement of worn or damaged parts.
- You will use shop math, trade theories or associated background subjects in calculate needed material.
- You will maintain liaison with other trade and technical personnel to discuss a variety of submarine equipment and machinery technical issues
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598523400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.