About the Position: Serves as a Civil Engineer (Cost Engineer) preparing estimates for in-house designs and reviewing estimates prepared by A-E firms and others.Learn more about this agency
This is an open continuous announcement.
The first cut-off date is 05/31/2021.
Other certificates may be issued as needed before the closing date of 12/31/2021.
Recruitment incentives, including student loan repayment, may be offered to highly qualified candidates.
- Applying Construction methodologies, equipment and techniques to develop cost estimates and schedules.
- Preparing, Independent Government Estimates, Total Project Cost Estimates and Cost and Schedule Risk Analyses.
- Reviewing all design information available, to recommend cost efficient solutions.
- Developing budget level and feasibility estimates based on intensive study of construction approaches possible and selection of the best.
- Professional knowledge of and experience in civil engineering in relating design of not only the structure to be built, but to the construction.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 10% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598521200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.