You will serve as a Division Manager for the Aircraft Carriers Platform in the Machinery Programs and Platforms Department of NSWC PHILA DIV.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform organizational and administrative management of the Division.
- You will evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of the division mission and provide long range planning in connection with projected changes.
- You will perform supervisory duties to monitor and evaluate performance, establish priorities, adjust workload and advise and counsel subordinates.
- You will work to advance the command diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) goals through outreach, hiring and management strategies.
- You will support all aspects of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) as well as the work assignment process and follow disciplined end-to-end system in place for all programs.
- You will provide overall management for carrier engineering and logistics, acquisition and construction design, in-service engineering and fleet support, modernization, and Cybersecurity efforts.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598514300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.