This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the Certain Competitive Service/Modified Direct Hire Authority Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in the adherence and implementation of Cyber Security (CS) standards, policies, and instructions.
- You will serve as a SME in the Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and prepare and submit RMF security authorization packages in order to obtain Authorizations to Operate (ATO) for systems under their purview.
- You will utilize operational knowledge using vulnerability management tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), and security technical implementation guides (STIG).
- You will plan, conduct, and evaluate computer Risk Assessments and ensures that Risk Assessment Team accreditations are performed and reviewed.
- You will serve as the CS advisor to the Program Manager (PM) and supports the PM in implementing the required CS for information systems (IS) or platform information technology (PIT) systems and the Risk Management Framework process.
- You will participate in review of plans, design and acquisition documentation, and other requirements involving new technologies and/or updated hardware, communications networks, and software.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598509900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.