Serves as a Project Manager who maintains, and secures the applications that the Department of Justice (DOJ) components utilize and rely on to meet their mission requirements. Performs assigned functions in one of the following Cyber Architecture and Engineering (CAE) teams: Cybersecurity Engineering and Enterprise Architect. Provide direction and oversight of cyber intrusions and attacks prevention to DOJ's various missions.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for innovative technical and risk management guidance that harmonizes business requirements and cybersecurity across the enterprise (e.g. cloud services, mobile devices, encryption, Trusted Internet Connections,etc).
- Responsible for developing strategies, policies, guidance and solutions for maintaining secure configuration guidance for cloud services.
- Determines appropriate products and services to project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Purchases and oversee invoices for IT services, equipment, products, supplies, property and other items.
- Analyze information systems requirements or environments.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 10% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598479900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.