THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a SUPPLY TECHNICIAN (T32), Position Description Number D1904000 and is part of the AL USPFO SS Division Material Mgmt Br, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
ORGANIZATION: USPFO, MONTGOMERY, AL
SELECTING OFFICIAL: MR. K. GRAHAM
(1) Receipt and Accountability of federal property: Analyzes possible redistribution of equipment through transfer, loan or assignment. Reviews and processes external as well as internal loans/leases that may impact readiness or mission requirements. Processes and accounts for through agency coordination the in coming and outgoing federal property assignment. Processes and tracks equipment changes in Modified Table of Organization and Equipment (MTOE) or Table of Distribution and Allowance (TDA). Process electronic requests for TDA and MTOE changes through NGB to DA to achieve the actual Letter of Authorization (LOA). Reviews and requests LOA for Discretionary items, Commercial non-Standard items, Common Table of Allowance (CTA) items, and non-Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system. Monitors and maintains tracking and accountability of all Rapid Fielding Initiatives within the state or unit of assignment. Reviews all commercial requests for property, Procurement Web (PR WEB), Delivery Orders for authorizations. Performs extensive fact finding, investigating and recommends corrective action to resolve problems. Coordinates with Force Integration Readiness Officer and establishes a suspense file for equipment authorizations awaiting MTOE/TDA/CTA changes. Manages receipt documents for the Total Package Fielding, Rapid Fielding Initiative and Special Procured federal property from any source.
(2) Property Redistribution: Works with units assigned in dealing with distribution and redistribution of Equipment and Assets. Redistributes Equipment intra and inter state. Using redistribution programs and standard logistics STAMIS programs and guidance from NGB, DA and LOGSA initiates actions for proper transfer and movement.
(3) Property Asset Reporting: Performs Quarterly Equipment on hand analysis by unit identification code (UIC) to improve equipment accountability to ensure all UIC units are validated on. Manages and analyzes the Unique Item Tracking (UIT) reports to LOGSA for sensitive and high visibility assets. Coordinates all activities for Property Book officers when there is a UIC that is located in multiple states.
(4) Reconciliations: Validates state asset visibility and accountability of federal assets using PBUSE. Initiates and recommends unit visits for performance of reconciliations. Assists with and monitors posting as the result of unit reconciliations (Annual, change of PBO or change of Command). Provides expertise, recommendations and training directly to Property Book Officers, Supply Personnel or Unit Personnel for property accountability procedures. Resolves inventory problems and where items may be lost or damaged and is must be able to use judgment as applicable regulations may be ambiguous.
(5) Mobilization and Support Responsibilities: Reviews, validates and establishes accountability for mobilizing units and organizations. Performs inventories, site visits and coordination with the state mobilization office to insure accountability and proper property books are established for deploying activities.
(6) Customer Support: Processes PBUSE reject reports, performs S-Tops system administration, updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) internally and for UIC units, initiates Letters of Instruction to units and organizations, processes and manages Standard Study Number-Line Item Number Automated Management and Integrating System (SLAMIS) transactions. Process unit and activity requests for Department of Defense Activity Address Code (DODAAC). Prepares state, NGB, DA and DOD directed reports that deal with property accountability and visibility.
(7) Performs a wide range of supply actions to accomplish required duties. Uses multiple supply systems and supply data files.
(8) Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598429000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.