This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the Cyber Capability Engineer who manages all new or under-utilized Navy-wide enterprise network security capabilities.
- You will manage, coordinate, and provide operational/technical support for navy centrally managed global Cyber Network Defense (CND) capabilities.
- You will plan and coordinate system installations, along with testing, operation, troubleshooting, maintaining and administering hardware and software systems.
- You will be responsible for administering, configuring and deploying Intrusion Prevention Systems.
- You will stay current with all emerging technologies and advise the command of deployment/integration possibilities.
- You will manage system performance, capacity, availability, serviceability, recoverability, and compliance.
- You will assist in the collection and processing of internal and external system and data requirements, communicating requirements to leadership.
- You will implement security procedures and tools for IT systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598419800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.