If you have experience in providing litigation and operational support to lawyers, investigators, paralegal specialists, as well as administrative and operating personnel and want to play an integral role in a dynamic organization, then consider joining the Bureau of Competition's Technology & Information Management Office! For more information visit, https://www.ftc.govLearn more about this agency
If you are selected for this position you will perform the following duties:
- Prepares electronic document productions for processing/loaded and inclusion into the FTC's document review platforms.
- Enters related information about production media efficiently and accurately into media tracking database for record keeping.
- Establishes and maintains a network folder structure to organize case data.
- Responsible for quality control of incoming production data produced to BCTIM
- Identify issues and problems associated with any data that may be corrupted
- Transfers data between various secure network environments with minimal to no supervision
- Utilizes Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) to send and receive confidential files from internal and external parties
- Utilizes various types of databases to complete special projects
- Develops reports in an easy to use format for investigation teams and Assistant Directors
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598389600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.