A successful candidate in this position will...Learn more about this agency
Serve as an Energy Technical Program Specialist for the office and is responsible for a variety of highly complex energy efficiency and renewable energy projects/programs in an assigned area within the office.
As a Energy Technology Program Specialist , you will:
- Review and monitor expenditures for assigned projects/programs, and reports to the supervisor on status of program performance against established goals and objectives.
- Conduct periodic reviews of assigned programs and projects to assure this program plans and funding requirements fully support DOE goals and objectives, federal regulations, and applicable laws and Executive Orders
- Assist with special projects/requests in these areas, and develops action responses drawing on available resources to complete them in a timely and effective manner
- Develop strategic plans with senior management and designing and producing information material and services to reach national, regional, and state audiences within the target market. (
- Coordinate and interacts with other EE, DOE offices and other Federal agencies as well as with public and private interest groups in implementing energy technology projects/program
- Prepare responses to Congressional and other executive correspondence, and responds to telephone requests for information about the energy technology program
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598383600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.