You will serve as a Department Systems Engineer in the Engineering and Test Office of NAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the primary technical authority for the Department and the point of contact for high visibility and critical technical issues.
- You will be responsible for applying systems engineering principles to core Department engineering and supportability processes.
- You will serve as the senior mentor for engineering personnel and will be responsible for developing high-level Individual Leadership Development Plan (ILDP) objectives for the engineers.
- You will represent the Department in Command level strategic initiatives, co-chair the Systems Engineering Board (SEB), and coordinate cross-Divisional processes, initiatives, and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- You will develop new enhancements to Combat/Weapon/Sensor systems including hardware and software.
- You will develop, coordinate, direct, and report on technical projects related to the systems engineering and test and evaluation of combat systems, sensor and weapon elements.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598381700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.