GPO employees possess a diverse representation of talent in many administrative fields and trades. We provide other agencies with innovative services for the printing, publishing, storage, and distribution of digital content. If you are an energetic, inventive individual looking for a challenging, yet rewarding career opportunity, GPO may be the place for you.Learn more about this agency
The Selectee will work shift 1 or shift 3.
- Receives assignments from Press Supervisor.
- Reads press statement and job jacket to determine status and specifications of the job to be printed
- Inspects press to assure it is oiled, in working order, and that all safety guards are in place and that all safety procedures are followed.
- Directs crew to obtain press supplies and other materials that are needed to complete job.
- Maintains color, density, and registration during press run.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598374700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.