About the Position:Learn more about this agency
Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!
- Serve as a Cybersecurity Specialist and senior Cyber Compliance Auditor supporting the Installation Cyber Security Program.
- Manage the security templates, which includes creating, modifying, and deleting, and providing group policy (GP) management to support multiple missions across the installation.
- Analyze Group Policy Objects (GPO) managed and maintained by 2d Regional Cyber Center (2RCC) and echelons higher than Fort Bragg for any impact on Fort Bragg missions.
- Respond to work orders and customer request for changes or modifications of new and existing security templates.
- Responsible for overseeing the security posture of classified and unclassified Information Systems using a variety of automated tools.
- Perform analysis to determine root causes of vulnerabilities and best methodology to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
- Prepare status reports for senior management.
- Maintain security templates for different operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, UNIX, and Linux.
Occasional travel - Up to 10% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598354100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.