About the Position: The primary purpose for this position is to provide the clerical, administrative, and office automation support necessary for the operations of the field office. Duties include but are not limited to the following areas: budgeting, finance, contracting, property management, purchasing, personnel and clerical support functions.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the final authority within the Division on all matters dealing with administrative issues.
- Serves as primary resource person for correspondence processes within the Division.
- Serves as primary point-of-contact with CPAC regarding all personnel actions and other issues affecting the Division.
- Holds and manages use of the government purchase card.
- Establishes Standard Operating Procedures for administrative functions within the division.
- Provides guidance and assistance to the Division supervisory staff in matters pertaining to performance standards, appraisals, awards, monitoring timeliness and completion of these actions.
- Utilizes office automation equipment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598339800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.