The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an IT Cybersecurity Specialist (PLCY/PLN) who develops, maintains, and secures the capital planning and investment control, workforce planning, policy and standards development, resource management, knowledge management, auditing, and information security management that the DOJ components use and rely on to meet their mission requirements. Performs assigned functions within the Cybersecurity Services Staff, Policy, Audit and Administration.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for managing the Cybersecurity Shared Services Program (CSSP), standardizing and formalizing processes, cost model, and marketing materials.
- Assist with yearly cycle of budget and finance processes.
- Provide policy guidance to IT management, staff, and customers.
- Support Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) reviews, provide assistance with audit and report developments.
- Track, monitor, and report on the status of plans of action for correcting vulnerabilities identified through reviews.
- Maintain written documentation and policies related to the organization's business activities.
Occasional travel - Business travel required 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598331200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.