About the Position: Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program. Click here for more information on Pathways program participation.Learn more about this agency
- Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training. At the full-performance level, you will be expected to:
- Assists higher-grade employees in establishing and recording government property lines. Reports any trespass or other violation to proper staff. Checks usage and condition of recreation facilities. Assures security of government facilities.
- Patrols reservoir by foot, vehicle, and boat and enforces project rules and regulations. Assists with traffic control and issues warnings and citations.
- Responds to emergency calls and investigates accidents and other problems. Provides information regarding park activities and location of facilities to park visitors. Administers first aid, summons assistance, and takes photographs.
- Assists higher-grade employee with preparation of routine reports. Assists with compiling information through data collection and computing. Receives and relays messages by telephone, two-way radio, and in-person.
- Develops and conducts interpretive programs and conducts guided tours for a variety of groups including special populations. Programs center on Corps mission related activities and water safety.
- Assists the resource management through collection of data such as: weather instruments, readings, water sampling, maintenance situations, erosion control, and biological and cultural inventories.
- Drafts reports, documents, and maps for review by a higher level. Is familiar with the Project Mobilization Plan, Flood Emergency Plan, and Operational Management Plan.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/598329200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.